Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Foreign Minister congratulates his Saudi counterpart on receiving his post

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Foreign Minister congratulates his Saudi counterpart on receiving his post Empty Iraqi Foreign Minister congratulates his Saudi counterpart on receiving his post

Post by Rocky Mon 31 Dec 2018, 6:42 am

Iraqi Foreign Minister congratulates his Saudi counterpart on receiving his post

Monday, December 31,

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

, congratulated the Iraqi Foreign Minister, on Monday, his Saudi counterpart on theoccasion of receiving his new post, stressing the strengthening of relations through continuous communication and consultation between the two sides. 

The Foreign Ministry said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of it, that "Foreign Minister Mohammed Ali al-Hakim held today, a telephone conversation with the new Saudi Foreign Minister Ibrahim Al-Assaf, congratulating and wishing him success in his new duties as Minister of Foreign Affairs in Saudi Arabia . "

The statement said that "during the communication, the bilateral relations between the two brotherly countries were discussed and strengthened through the Iraqi-Saudi Ministerial Coordination Council and the latest developments in the region." 

"The two sides stressed the importance of enhancing relations through continuous communication and consultation between the two sides in the interest of both brotherly peoples and the region," the statement said. 

The Saudi king decided on Thursday to remove Adel al-Jubeir from his post as foreign minister and appoint him as minister of state for foreign affairs and decided to appointIbrahim al-Assaf , a former Saudi finance minister and a well-known businessman.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:02 pm