Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

picture is controversial in Iran

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

picture is controversial in Iran Empty picture is controversial in Iran

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Feb 2019, 1:54 am

[size=32]
    picture is controversial in Iran[/size]
     picture is controversial in Iran Rohani-trump

Twilight News    

2 hours ago

(Reuters) - A portrait of Iranians standing in a long queue for subsidized chicken meat stirred up a stir in social media, with pioneers criticizing the performance of the Iranian government.

Iran is experiencing worsening economic conditions after Washington re-imposed sanctions, which have negatively affected the lives of ordinary citizens.

The queuing phenomenon is the result of US sanctions, which have had a disastrous impact on the exchange rate of the Iranian riyal and the prices of commodities in Iran.

The picture provoked widespread reactions in social networking sites, where the government of President Hassan Rowhani was accused of failing to take effective action to improve the lives of Iranians.   

picture is controversial in Iran 5c6e6e4d95a59731738b4623

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/a05cafc2-9c33-4a0e-809c-24df8678cede

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 4:23 pm