Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

I'M A CAR HAULER

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

I'M A CAR HAULER Empty I'M A CAR HAULER

Post by Neno Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:55 pm

I'M A CAR HAULER
    BY Jeff Hammons

Sometimes when meeting new people, the conversation turns to, "And what do you do for a living?" Up until about a year ago, I would always reply my standard, "Oh, I deliver new cars from the factory to the dealer," and leave it at that. I would try to be careful not to use the words "Truck driver" in my description. Past practice had shown me to do so would have me sitting there listening to hundreds of not very funny, fat, half-educated, big belt buckled, JB jokes.

Then one day after being introduced to a self-proclaimed, very important, button pusher, I answered the question like this, Using 25 levers to move 50 cylinders to build 11 decks, I take up to $400,000.00 worth of new cars,(which would be over 200 feet long, lined up end to end), and place them in a 75 foot long, 13 1/2 foot high box with four inches clearance, top and bottom, side to side, that will ride like that for 500 miles damage free. I do this rain or shine, day or night, hot or cold. I'm the biggest, slowest thing on the road. Whatever the obstacle, be it low bridges or tree limbs, traffic jams, breakdowns or road conditions, I'm up to the challenge, arriving on time, safe and sound at my destination. I often face next to impossible unloading, that includes working out in busy streets, where motorists give me the same respect that they give to a snake trying to cross there. As numbers go, there are not many like me; as people go; there are not many that can do what I do
    "I'M A CAR HAULER!"
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

I'M A CAR HAULER Empty Re: I'M A CAR HAULER

Post by Neno Sun 09 Mar 2014, 1:58 pm

Felt like posting this do to the fact of the today's American Driver (auto driver mainly) which ain't worth a crap with respect for rules of driving. It's like there is no rules enforced on the road anymore and with city budgets needing all the help they could get, you would think traffic duty would be at the top of the list with citations bring in the city revenue cause there are plenty of idiot drivers out there these days. Twisted Evil
    Lionheart
    Lionheart
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Lionheart Sun 09 Mar 2014, 4:45 pm

:cheers:  :suspect:  :shock: 
    yep
    Wayne Irby
    Wayne Irby
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Wayne Irby Mon 10 Mar 2014, 5:38 am

Keep up the good work Tommy, be safe!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Mon 10 Mar 2014, 3:27 pm

You can sure tell it is spring break time, traffic doubled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:31 pm