Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government cab .. "resolve" three ministries and the fourth "deferred"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Government cab .. "resolve" three ministries and the fourth "deferred" Empty Government cab .. "resolve" three ministries and the fourth "deferred"

Post by Rocky Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:32 pm

Government cab .. "resolve" three ministries and the fourth "deferred"

Thursday 21 March

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MP on the bloc of reform and reconstruction of parliamentary Jassim Bakhati, on Thursday, "resolve" the issue of selection of candidates for the Ministries of Defense and Interior and Education, referring to the postponement of dialogues on the candidate of justice beyond the " Norouz holidays ," and likely to submit the names of candidates of the security ministries In the second parliament session next week. 

In an interview with Alsumaria News, Bukhati said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "the Cabinet Cab issue we believe has become settled on the portfolios of defense and internal education," noting that "the justice portfolio is still not resolved so far between representatives of the Kurdish component that they did not agree so far to give it to the Union to be submitted Names of its candidates 

"The differences of the Kurds have been postponed until after the Norouz holidays to be resolved dialogues and provide a candidate for the justice portfolio," pointing out that "the meeting next Sunday will not witness the submission of names of candidates for the remaining portfolios but we expect to be the names of candidates of the Ministries of Defense and Interior in Next session ". 

A parliamentary source revealed on Wednesday (March 20, 2019) the nomination of the names of three figures of the Ministry of Defense and its representative to the Ministry of the Interior in addition to a candidate for education to be submitted to the Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mahdi .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri May 31, 2024 5:58 am