Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdul-Mahdi: 900 projects worth $ 54 billion dollars languishing in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdul-Mahdi: 900 projects worth $ 54 billion dollars languishing in Iraq Empty Abdul-Mahdi: 900 projects worth $ 54 billion dollars languishing in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Mar 2019, 2:41 pm

Abdul-Mahdi: 900 projects worth $ 54 billion dollars languishing in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Prime Minister Adel Abdul Mehdi said 900 projects worth $ 54 billion are being blocked in Iraq because of the financial and bureaucratic crisis.
    Abdul-Mahdi said in his speech at the economic and trade forum, and his follow-up "Economy News", that the projects lagging in Iraq is 900 projects, noting that the completion rates of some projects reached 85%.
    He pointed out that the total value of projects amounted to $ 54 billion, stressing that the projects stopped because of the collapse of oil prices and bureaucratic procedures of the Iraqi state.
    He added that since we took power in Iraq, we have reduced the procedures, which contributed to the return of some projects to work, indicating that these projects occupy 500 thousand people.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:51 am