Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Commission: postponement of provincial elections in the absence of the approval of Parliam

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Commission: postponement of provincial elections in the absence of the approval of Parliam Empty Electoral Commission: postponement of provincial elections in the absence of the approval of Parliam

Post by Rocky Sat 11 May 2019, 4:05 am

[size=30]Electoral Commission: postponement of provincial elections in the absence of the approval of Parliament to amend the election law[/size]
    May 11, 2019 10:14 AM Views:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

The Electoral Commission confirmed on Saturday that it will postpone the provincial council elections to the new year 2020, unless the House of Representatives sends amendments to the electoral law within the next 15 days.
     "The Commission will propose a new date for the provincial elections, if the House of Representatives delayed to send amendments to the electoral law for more than (15) days to come," said the head of the Board of Commissioners of the Electoral Commission Maen al-Hitawi.
    He added that "the Commission will propose postponing the elections to the beginning of the new year 2020," stressing the readiness of the Commission to hold elections in the province of Kirkuk, which took place in the parliamentary elections in the voters for 2018, and now have deputies representing the province in the House of Representatives. "He said, Now represents a challenge to the work of the Commission, "noting that" no displaced person or citizen in the liberated areas are allowed to elect unless he has a voter card according to the proposed amendments to the election law. "The Chairman of the Board of Commissioners displaced and citizens to" cerebral IDPs, cities and urban areas died to modernize their records. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 9:52 pm