Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Wasit plans to announce the road to Kot - Baghdad investment opportunity

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Wasit plans to announce the road to Kot - Baghdad investment opportunity Empty Wasit plans to announce the road to Kot - Baghdad investment opportunity

Post by Rocky Thu 23 May 2019, 1:30 am

Wasit plans to announce the road to Kot - Baghdad investment opportunity

08:21 - 23/05/2019

Information / Baghdad ..
    The governor of Wasit Mohammed Jameel al-Mayahi, on Thursday, the preparation of a study to announce the route of Baghdad, Baghdad investment opportunity, noting that the road, which is 160 km, was neglected and great damage
    "The province administration prepared in coordination with the Investment Committee in Wasit Council and the Investment Authority, a study to declare the route of Baghdad as an investment opportunity, through the investor to collect money from the owners of cars In return for its progress on the road after its maintenance and rehabilitation and the provision of services and traffic signs, as is the case in many countries of the developed world.
    He explained that "this road, which is 160 km long, has been neglected and serious damage, and will contribute in the event of investment by providing great services to owners of cars and reduce traffic accidents as a result of non-compliance of vehicle owners with determinants and speed of the road, noting the registration of about 400 deaths in 2018 on this road, .
    He added that the investment opportunity includes the preparation of an integrated study to expand the road and re-build and build stations and break the rest of traffic signs and other symptoms, and the establishment of a radar system to regulate the speed of cars and regulate the work of weight stations, at an investment cost of 90 billion dinars. Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 1:50 pm