Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dulaimi calls for Abdul Mahdi's call to parliament to discuss the crisis between Tehran and Washingt

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dulaimi calls for Abdul Mahdi's call to parliament to discuss the crisis between Tehran and Washingt Empty Dulaimi calls for Abdul Mahdi's call to parliament to discuss the crisis between Tehran and Washingt

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2019, 5:58 am

Dulaimi calls for Abdul Mahdi's call to parliament to discuss the crisis between Tehran and Washington

13:18 - 28/05/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    The coalition of Iraqi forces headed by Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohamed Halboussi on Tuesday called for hosting Prime Minister [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in parliament to discuss the crisis between Washington and Tehran and to inform parliament of the latest government talks with the two parties. 
    "The House of Representatives is the most important institution to take a decision or to formulate a special policy towards the regional crises," MP Lyth al-Dulaimi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah. "The crisis between Tehran and Washington is escalating to various levels of media, military mobilization and tightening of sanctions. The government in taking positions and decisions. " 
    "The presence of Abdul-Mahdi to the parliament to discuss the latest political developments between the two conflicting parties and clarify the fact of the talks with the foreign ministers of the two countries and visits by government delegations at the regional and international levels are more pressing at the present time."
    Al-Dulaimi stressed the need to "inform the parliament about the latest developments and the government's moves on mediating and pacifying the parliament first of Powell without limiting it to the person of the three presidencies or some of the heads of the big blocs." Ending / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 8:33 am