Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh: new editions of the coin challenge of fraud

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh: new editions of the coin challenge of fraud Empty The appearance of Mohammed Saleh: new editions of the coin challenge of fraud

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Apr 2014, 6:09 am

The appearance of Mohammed Saleh: new editions of the coin challenge of fraud

08:57:10 / 04/2014

Khandan - said financial expert, the appearance of Dr. Mohammed Saleh, said that "the basic functions and routines of the monetary authority (central bank) is issuing cash, and is one of its functions and therefore supervision and follow-up and ensure the efficiency of" managing the currency, "so he decided to issue a new generation (of the same coin returned from the cost effective Other ) from the Iraqi currency and a world-class, especially after the passage of 10 years to replace it. " Saleh added to the "morning": that "the existing currency in circulation bear all the international standards do not exist any defects, but with the advancement of technology around the world, especially in the printing of denominations and with properties of safety (Safety Features) high quality must keep pace with this development after it was printed currency poor before 2003 are not subject to international standards. "include re-printing "categories of the 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars after adding the signs of a new security upon which bristles color visible and invisible signs circular for the visually impaired (blind), in addition to coating the banknotes paint shield to protect it from dust, as well as a string ensure width of 1.2 mm with a picture of the Palm and Animations and colors changing different for different denominations of the three, as well as the addition of high mark protection universally known as the "Spark" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 10:23 am