Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it Empty Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 5:50 am

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The leader of the victory coalition, Haider Abadi, on Saturday, his commitment to not occupy any leading position in the Dawa Party terrorist. 
    Abadi said in a statement, "I bless you the convening of the conference, and ask him to be a qualitative conference establishes a new stage of political action." 
    He added that "overcoming internal fenders with courage and wisdom, and re-producing thought, leadership and policies clearly and firmly, are the pillars of success for the conference." 
    "I hope that the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can re-produce itself to suit its long history and the great national tasks that our dear country is living away from the monopoly and domination of the interests of a class over its affairs and policies," he said. 
    He stressed the leader of the victory coalition: "I renew my commitment not to occupy any leadership position of the party, and see myself as a soldier in the battle of reform and the national project sovereign."

Count

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it Empty Abadi issues a statement on the Dawa Party conference

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 5:56 am

Abadi issues a statement on the Dawa Party conference

2019-07-13 5:29

President of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi on Saturday issued a statement on the Dawa Party's conference, while renewing his commitment not to occupy any leadership position of the party.

Abadi said in a statement received by Alsumaria News, a copy of him that "I bless the convening of the Islamic Dawa Party, and ask him to be a qualitative conference establishes a new phase of the work of values ​​and political service to the state and the nation."

He said that "the party can re-produce itself to suit its long history and the great national tasks that our dear country is living away from the monopoly and domination of the interests of the class." On its affairs and policies. "

Abadi renewed his commitment to "not occupy any position of leadership of the party," pointing out that "I see myself as a soldier in the battle of reform and the national project sovereign."

On Saturday, the Islamic Dawa party renewed its election as Nuri al-Maliki as its secretary-general.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it Empty Abadi comments on Maliki's election as Secretary-General of the Dawa Party

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 6:03 am

[size=55][size=35]Abadi comments on Maliki's election as Secretary-General of the Dawa Party
    [/size]
    [/size]

• [ltr] July 13, 2019 [/ltr]

[size]
      Baghdad / Sumer News via Dawa member Haider al-Abadi, expressed his hope that the conference of the Dawa Party "qualitative conference" establishes a new stage in the history of the party. "Exceeding the internal fenders with courage and wisdom, and producing ideas, leadership and policies clearly and firmly, are the pillars of success for the conference," Abbadi said in a statement. He expressed the hope that "the party can reproduce itself to suit its long history and the great national tasks of our dear country, apart from the monopoly and domination of the interests of a class on its affairs and policies." "I renew my commitment not to occupy any leading position in the party, and see myself as a soldier in the battle of reform and the national sovereign project." The leader of the Islamic Dawa Party Hassan al-Sunaid, earlier on Saturday, the victory of Nuri al-Maliki by a majority votes as Secretary-General of the Dawa Party. Al-Sanaid, the National Information Center (NNC), said that "[/size]

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it Empty Abadi: It is my hope that the Dawa Party will withdraw from the monopoly and domination of interests

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Jul 2019, 6:12 am

Abadi: It is my hope that the Dawa Party will withdraw from the monopoly and domination of interests

The leader of the victory coalition Haider al-Abadi said on Saturday that he hoped the Islamic Dawa Party would avoid the monopoly and domination of interests. 
    "I would like to congratulate you on the convening of the conference of the Islamic Dawa Party and ask him to be a qualitative conference that establishes a new stage of value and political work for the state and the nation," he said.
    "I hope that the party can re-produce itself to suit its long history and the great national tasks of our beloved country, apart from monopoly and dominance," he said. Class interests in its affairs and policies ".
    "I renew my commitment not to occupy any leading position in the party, and see myself as a soldier in the battle of reform and the national sovereign project."

Sponsored content

Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it Empty Re: Abadi on the Dawa Party terrorist conference: I will not occupy any leading position in it

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 4:07 pm