Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatlawi: Najaf Sea opened the door for agricultural investment and enrich Iraq with various crops

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatlawi: Najaf Sea opened the door for agricultural investment and enrich Iraq with various crops Empty Fatlawi: Najaf Sea opened the door for agricultural investment and enrich Iraq with various crops

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Sep 2019, 3:35 am

Fatlawi: Najaf Sea opened the door for agricultural investment and enrich Iraq with various crops

09:18 - 11/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Najaf MP Fadhil al-Fatlawi said on Wednesday that the Najaf Sea has been exploited by some investors to produce various agricultural crops, pointing out that the areas of the Najaf Sea will enrich [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] in the agricultural sector, especially as those lands are rich in groundwater.
    Fatlawi said in a statement to the information, that "there are tens of thousands of dunams exist in the Najaf Sea and can be exploited, and there are some investors have worked to exploit the large areas in the Najaf Sea in agriculture."
    He added that "the areas of the Najaf Sea is intent on producing with its agricultural areas and fertile land, making investors shed light on this sea, but that requires overcoming the obstacles in the investment law in order to revive the Iraqi economy."
    Al-Fatlawi explained that "the water will reach the crops in the Najaf Sea through the groundwater abundant in this low land where the sea represents a large gathering area for groundwater." Water resources for the delivery of a channel from the Euphrates River to the Najaf Sea and the exploitation of its land in agriculture. Finished 25 N

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 7:34 pm