Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najaf offers 700,000 acres for agricultural investment

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najaf offers 700,000 acres for agricultural investment Empty Najaf offers 700,000 acres for agricultural investment

Post by Rocky Wed 28 Sep 2022, 5:02 am

Najaf offers 700,000 acres for agricultural investment

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News-Baghdad
    On Wednesday, the Najaf Agriculture Directorate announced an offer of 700,000 dunams for agricultural investment in the Shabakah district.
    The assistant head of the investment department in the directorate, Zamil Al-Haidari, said in a statement, "This step came as part of the directorate's endeavor to reclaim arable desert lands in the Bahr Al-Najaf region, estimated at millions of dunams."
    Al-Haidari explained, "These lands possess the ingredients for success, as they are suitable for cultivating strategic crops with the availability of the necessary groundwater."
    He pointed out that "the reclaimed lands in this region are very few compared to the arable lands, due to the difficulties faced by the farmer or investor in providing electric power, in addition to his need for a network of paved roads for the purpose of marketing his crop and transferring labor to these areas."

24 . views
    Added 09/28/2022 - 11:28 AM
    Update 09/28/2022 - 1:00 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 30 Sep 2024, 5:21 pm