Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Cement Society: Local production covers market need

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Cement Society: Local production covers market need Empty Cement Society: Local production covers market need

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Nov 2019, 3:58 am

Cement Society: Local production covers market need

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sunday 10 November 2019
    Baghdad/Al-Sabah 

The Iraqi Cement Manufacturers Association renewed the possibility of local public and private factories to cover domestic demand for this material, stressing that it provided large amounts of money for the federal budget that was allocated to import this material from regional and international markets.
    An official source in the association said: The local cement market is being pursued to diagnose many things, the most important of which is the demand ratios for the types that are displayed, the problems suffered by the beneficiary if any, and this comes to maintain national production and not to allow the entry of an external product that negatively affects our national production, which adopts international specifications in all its stages.
    The source pointed out that "the production of cement locally and provided large amounts of money for the public budget was allocated for import from abroad,"" pointing out that "the cement factories in the public and private sectors have to work hard to expand the circle of domestic production of this material to cover the country's growing need."
    The country's cement need exceeds the 12 million tons per year, according to estimates from those interested in this matter, which provides for local production.
    The president of the association Nasser al-Madani confirmed the communication with the liberated provinces to find out their actual need and process them with the required quantities and subsidized prices, pointing out that these areas represent a large market for this industry because of its growing need for cement.
    He urged action to prevent the entry of cement from illegal outlets.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:28 pm