Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reportage - Iraq: More than 16 thousand casualties during the demonstrations, including 3 thousand "

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reportage - Iraq: More than 16 thousand casualties during the demonstrations, including 3 thousand " Empty Reportage - Iraq: More than 16 thousand casualties during the demonstrations, including 3 thousand "

Post by Rocky Tue 26 Nov 2019, 3:43 am

[size=57]Reportage - Iraq: More than 16 thousand casualties during the demonstrations, including 3 thousand "disability"[/size]
    Published in: 26/11/2019 - 07:52Last updated: 26/11/2019 - 07:52

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sajjad, an Iraqi youth injured during the demonstrations, prevents him from moving. Screenshot of France 24 screen.

The injuries suffered by demonstrators in Iraq by the security forces during the sit-ins and marches, reveal another aspect of the suffering resulting from this crisis, in the absence of any prospect of a political solution soon. A large number of injured protesters have been identified as having special needs for their lack of mobility or other chronic disabilities, according to official and private figures.

The story of the carpet of the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] who was unable to move even in a wheelchair, after he was hit in the right foot by a gas bomb fired by the Iraqi riot forces while dispersing demonstrators near the bridge of the Republic in Baghdad, last October, the suffering of this segment, the victim of the crisis Political situation in which the country is floundering.
    According to official figures, more than 16,000 casualties were reported during the police dispersal of the demonstrations, including 3,000 cases of people who are on the list of people with special needs for various disabilities, including mobility, according to the latest updates of organizations and observatories.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 29 Jun 2024, 12:07 am