Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Oil: Kurdistan intends to claim Baghdad $ 100 million as an "advance"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Oil: Kurdistan intends to claim Baghdad $ 100 million as an "advance" Empty Parliamentary Oil: Kurdistan intends to claim Baghdad $ 100 million as an "advance"

Post by Rocky Tue 17 Dec 2019, 1:43 am

Parliamentary Oil: Kurdistan intends to claim Baghdad $ 100 million as an "advance"

08:50 - 17/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private
    The Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee indicated, on Tuesday, that there are leaks regarding Kurdistan's intention to obtain $ 100 million from Baghdad as an advance to the region, ruling that Kurdistan will deliver oil imports according to the budget agreement.
    Member of the Committee, MP Adi Awad, said in a statement to "Information", that "there is concern about the sums that Kurdistan got from oil revenues during 2019, as a new agreement was concluded, and therefore it is necessary to know where the previous money went."
    He added that "the smuggling of oil and the exploitation of funds by Kurdistan represent a contempt for the law and the state, as it should be distributed equally to the Iraqi people."
    He explained that "the regional government took advantage of the current situation to pass what it aspires to, as there is no conviction in the process of handing over the oil imports that were agreed upon recently."
    And that "Kurdistan, in the event that oil revenues are delivered to Baghdad, it will put conditions on Baghdad, where there are leaks related to Kurdistan's tendency to request an advance from Baghdad of not less than $ 100 million in addition to the salaries of employees and the work of a new salary scale for the employees of the region, after which the region's thinking in Delivering imports or not. 25 n ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 11:26 pm