Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy reveals the first tasks of Parliament in 2020

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy reveals the first tasks of Parliament in 2020 Empty A deputy reveals the first tasks of Parliament in 2020

Post by Rocky Tue 31 Dec 2019, 5:42 am

A deputy reveals the first tasks of Parliament in 2020

13:15 - 31/12/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Member of the House of Representatives for the Allies for Peace al-Shammari alliance confirmed on Tuesday that voting to cancel the disastrous security agreement with the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] will be the first tasks of parliament in the new year.
    Al-Shammari said in a statement that he received / the information, a copy of it, that "the rows should unite in the first sessions of the House of Representatives in the new year in order to achieve the demands of the demonstrators and pass the laws demanded by the protesters from inside the demonstration squares."
    Al-Shammari added that "the most important step will be during the next year a vote to cancel the sinister security agreement and prevent foreign interference in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]   and everyone should leave the Iraqis to decide their fate without external interference." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:47 pm