Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Baghdad governorate addresses the parliament and finance to include the paragraph

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Baghdad governorate addresses the parliament and finance to include the paragraph Empty In the document .. Baghdad governorate addresses the parliament and finance to include the paragraph

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Jan 2020, 6:41 am

In the document .. Baghdad governorate addresses the parliament and finance to include the paragraph fixing the lecturers in the budget

•  Time: 1/26/2020 3:21 PM

•  Reading: 416 times

• Categories: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Al Furat News} The Governor of Baghdad, Muhammad Jaber Al-Atta, addressed the House of Representatives and the Ministry of Finance to include a paragraph fixing the lecturers in the general budget for the current year.
    A statement from the governorate explained that the {Al Furat News} received a copy of it, “The governor submitted a letter to the Parliamentary Finance Committee as well as the Ministry of Finance to agree to obtain the inclusion of a paragraph to install the free lecturers on the permanent staff within the 2020 budget and from the levels of deletion and creation.”
    The statement indicated that "the step comes after referring a large segment of the educational staff in the six directorates of Baghdad to retirement based on the unified retirement law, and given the efforts made by the lecturers over the past years and the acquisition of educational experience and a recognition of their voluntary efforts, in the service of the educational and educational process ".is over
    Mohammed Al-Marsoumi

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:43 pm