Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Will Allawi succeed in his mission? What are the most important experiments in front of him? !!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Will Allawi succeed in his mission? What are the most important experiments in front of him? !! Empty Will Allawi succeed in his mission? What are the most important experiments in front of him? !!

Post by Rocky Mon 03 Feb 2020, 3:00 am

[size=32]Will Allawi succeed in his mission? What are the most important experiments in front of him? !![/size]
     Monday 03 February 2020 at 11:27 am (56 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press 

"Muhammad Tawfiq Allawi," the candidate for prime minister, who was appointed by the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, to form a government that will continue for a period of 6 months or more than one year, in front of Allawi, many of the tasks are extremely difficult .. 

So will Allawi succeed in his mission? What are the chances of his success? !!

The main task .. 

His main task is to put the train on the track of reforms demanded by the protesters, who took to the streets for several months.

untrustworthy ..

Allawi is considered one of the people who did not gain the confidence of the street, as the protesters rejected him after he announced his candidacy and his assignment .. So he is facing a big problem because the widespread protests in Iraq do not trust his assignment process and the reason is: Allawi was a former deputy, member of the House of Representatives and Minister of Communications in Al-Maliki’s first government, and in the eyes of the protesters, al-Maliki is considered a politician closest to the Iranian regime. He also worked in Al-Maliki’s second government, which lasted for two years and submitted his resignation after a dispute with Maliki.

Therefore, Allawi is the son of the regime and part of it, in addition to that he is an independent man who worked in previous governments in more than one position, so the people reject him and do not trust him.

The matter is still in its infancy ..

It is known that Allawi is still a matter of deciding his candidacy at the beginning if he only received his mandate by the President of the Republic, Barham Saleh, if after this stage comes the stage of approval by the parties and voting on him in Parliament, and it is expected that the major parties in Iraq have been approved by the likes of They are walking and opening, but it is more likely to be rejected by other parties, such as the rule of law, which is essentially at odds with Allawi, as well as the victory coalition led by Haider al-Abadi and the National Alliance led by Iyad Allawi, who indirectly rejected his candidacy, calling for it to be accepted by the people in the first place.

Therefore, Iran's allies are the ones who are widely approved, and this creates a lack of confidence among the protesters who desire an independent man who does not belong to any party or system that is loyal to any foreign political system.

International approval for it ..

Iran and America welcomed the appointment of Allawi as prime minister, because in the end these countries search for their interests in the region and not the interests of the protesters or others, they do not accuse them of this.

The man with the protesters ..

It is known that Allawi was an active member of the United Nations Human Rights Organization, and therefore sensitive to the demands of protesters and the preservation of human rights. 

It is mentioned that Allawi went out after being assigned simple clothes and appeared in a video he is photographing himself, in which he talked about his standing with the demonstrators and their demands and that he is with them, and that he is an employee of them, and he demanded them to stay on the street, and he also said I am with you for reforms, and you were with me in order to pressure the parties ..And he promised them to hold accountable the official who killed the youth, and that the weapon should be to protect you and not to kill you .. And he added: If you pressure the parties, I will submit my resignation.

The verb is the most important ..

Allawi's words, after his assignment, are wonderful and resonant words, but the most important thing is action, not words.

Allawi, in front of two testers ..

Allawi is facing a very difficult test, which is the election law. There must be a law that allows young people to run for elections, and this matter is doubtful, especially since the political parties that are now in power will allow such a law to be passed.

Another test for Allawi is that he will dare implement Article 64 of the Iraqi constitution, which stipulates the dissolution of Parliament in order to hold elections.

Therefore, Allawi is facing testers and very difficult missions, through which we will know Allawi's real intentions, whether he is with the protesters or is he a follower and subject to political parties and does not differ from his predecessor in power.

In the end, if Allawi does a good job in the coming period, then he will gain the people's trust and love.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 10:38 pm