Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Barzani calls the new government to work in a joint program

chouchou
    chouchou

Barzani calls the new government to work in a joint program  Empty Barzani calls the new government to work in a joint program

Post by chouchou Sat 21 Jun 2014, 5:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Shafaq News / Kurdistan Region President , Massoud Barzani called the eighth line of the regional government for cooperation and solidarity in the completion of what he called as the duties of nationalism and patriotism and work in the spirit of one team according to a joint program for the "continued development , free and dignified life for the citizens

."
    Barzani said in a congratulatory telegram sent to the head of the regional government , Nechivan Barzani on the occasion of the Declaration of the eighth formation and gaining the confidence of Kurdistan Parliament, that the new phase of the country forms a duty on the government, calling on them to cooperate in the completion of nationalism and patriotism duties for this phase, which requires the spirit of teamwork and responsibility towards the people and the country

Barzani demanded the new formation of the regional government to continue to complete the "achievements" of previous governments, stressing the work according to a common platform for continued development and to ensure free and dignified life for citizens

Barzani praised the high achievements of the seventh formation of Kurdistan Regional Government, thanking them for carrying out their duties and achievements

The head of the regional government in its eighth formation , Nechirvan Barzani , his deputy Qobad Talabani and Ministers have taken the oath in front of Kurdistan Parliament on Wednesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:21 pm