Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rudaini: The judiciary will settle the "Mohammed Jamil Al-Mayahi" file next Sunday

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rudaini: The judiciary will settle the "Mohammed Jamil Al-Mayahi" file next Sunday Empty Al-Rudaini: The judiciary will settle the "Mohammed Jamil Al-Mayahi" file next Sunday

Post by Rocky Tue 18 Feb 2020, 1:31 am

Al-Rudaini: The judiciary will settle the "Mohammed Jamil Al-Mayahi" file next Sunday

08:50 - 02/18/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / private ...
    Member of the dissolved Wasit Provincial Council, Ghaleb Al-Rudaini, affirmed on Tuesday that the administrative judiciary will settle the file of the governor who is exempted from his position, Mohammed Jameel Al-Mayahi, next Sunday, pointing out that there is discrimination in his case and the decision will be made by the administrative judiciary by returning to the position or exempting him from it.
    Al-Rudaini said in a statement to "Al-Maalouma", that "Muhammad Jamil Al-Mayahi has not returned to his position as governor of Wasit, as the administrative court's decision to release him from the post was distinguished by the Court of Cassation."
    He added, "The Court's distinction by exempting Al-Mayahi from his post will be followed by a decision from the Administrative Judicial Court, especially since the Court of Cassation has fulfilled its duty to diagnose errors with the decision to exempt from the position, but that does not mean the governor returns to his duties, but rather awaits the decision of the matter from the administrative judiciary."
    And that "last Sunday witnessed a judicial session regarding the discrimination of the decision to release Al-Mayahi from his post, but the decision on the matter and its resolution was postponed to next Sunday." 25 n ended
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 06 Sep 2024, 10:14 pm