Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for moving with two tracks to ensure that failure does not recur

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for moving with two tracks to ensure that failure does not recur Empty A deputy calls for moving with two tracks to ensure that failure does not recur

Post by Rocky Fri Mar 06, 2020 3:45 am

[size=35][size=35]A deputy calls for moving with two tracks to ensure that failure does not recur[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

06-03-2020 | 03:37
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Source:

[size=18]On Friday, a deputy from the al-Hikma movement stressed the importance of making use of the mechanisms of past experience and its mistakes to ensure that failures do not recur, calling on everyone to move according to two tracks to achieve this matter.

Jassim Al-Bukhati said, in an interview with Alsumaria News, that "many political leaders met the President of the Republic, as he was reminded of the importance of benefiting from the mechanisms of previous experience and their mistakes to ensure that failure will not be repeated." The major political blocs concerned with presenting the names of the candidates and the other by leaving towards the partners in the homeland and listening to their remarks not to make mistakes again. "

Al-Bukhati added, “The conflict within the Shiite house between the Shiite political forces and the lack of a unified vision and the non-recognition of mistakes and the fragmentation situation in which the component lives, weakened the situation and made the ceiling of demands from others rise,” stressing that “the political forces should bring the views between them and search for The supreme interests and looking at the magnitude of the challenges facing the country in order to come out with a national position that leads us to cross to safety in the country. "
    [/size]

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:44 am