Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chinese official: 50,000 injured people recover from Corona thanks to traditional medicine

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Chinese official: 50,000 injured people recover from Corona thanks to traditional medicine Empty Chinese official: 50,000 injured people recover from Corona thanks to traditional medicine

Post by Rocky Tue 10 Mar 2020, 5:51 am

Chinese official: 50,000 injured people recover from Corona thanks to traditional medicine

11:34 - 10/03/2020

Chinese official: 50,000 injured people recover from Corona thanks to traditional medicine %D9%83%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%88%D9%86%D8%A7-%D9%85%D8%B5%D8%A7%D8%A8-2-696x435
    The information / Baghdad ..
    Vice President of the Chinese Traditional Medicine Department, Yu Yanhong, announced that the vast majority of more than 50,000 Corona recovered patients received treatments from traditional Chinese medicine before they left hospitals.
    He added in a press conference that the combination of traditional Chinese medicine and Western medicine in treating the emerging "Corona" virus has proven effective through the large number of recovering patients.
    He pointed out that traditional Chinese medicine contributed to the treatment of 74,603 confirmed cases nationwide, which represents 92.5% of the total recovered, according to official data.
    Compared with those treated only with traditional Chinese medicine or western medicine, a team of experts emphasized that integrated treatment of traditional Chinese medicine and western medicine can treat symptoms more quickly such as fever, cough and fatigue, and also effectively reduce the chances of developing mild and periodic symptoms to severe symptoms or Critical, in order to improve the recovery rate and reduce mortality.
    Yu noted that the treatment of traditional Chinese medicine focuses on improving the body's natural defenses against the epidemic and its ability to repair itself while maintaining the overall balance. Ended / 25

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:21 pm