Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iraq moving towards retail

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq moving towards retail Empty Iraq moving towards retail

Post by Rocky Wed 25 Jun 2014, 6:45 am

Iraq moving towards retail

25-06-2014 12:20 PM
     Kurdish sources familiar with the U.S. Secretary of State, John Kerry, failed to convince the president of the Kurdistan region, Massoud Barzani, the need to support his initiative to form a government of national unity gathering various Iraqi parties. 
    Sources pointed out that Barzani push in the direction of the idea of a solution based on the promotion of the establishment of the territory of a special year in areas where controlled by the insurgents, stressing the need to transform Iraq into a confederation combines independent political entities. 
    confirmed regional president that "the new changes put us in front of a new reality in Iraq," a statement said observers that he hides the desire of the Kurds in the investment failure of the central government and its policies of sectarianism in obtaining to gain new territory. 
    most important of these gains, the announcement Barzani Before meeting Kerry that will be presented to the U.S. Minister independence of Kurdistan. referred to as the Kurdish official pre-empted Kerry's visit to Baghdad and Erbil remarks allude to the need for independence, citing the deteriorating security situation and the failure of the Maliki government . But observers have confirmed that the province was looking for a favorable opportunity to declare "independence" after a dispute over my oil and the budget with the central government. Observers said that it was clear that the Kurds are on the verge of the Declaration of independence, and they support the option of the Confederacy, not federal, and therefore are paying in the direction of formation of the Federation of independent entities , a portal that facilitates them to the Declaration of Independence and the payment in the direction of the disintegration of Iraq. was Barzani said in an interview with the network, "CNN. that. that" ahead of his meeting with Kerry, "We have all we can do over the past ten years to build a democratic Iraq, but this experience and unfortunately did not succeed. " he added in response to a question on the possibility to try Kurdish declaration of independence in the light of this situation is that "the people of Kurdistan to determine its own future and we will abide by his decision." He said, "Iraq is cracking After all, it is clear that the federal government or the central I lost control of everything. " It is noteworthy that the idea of "independence" controlled most of the statements issued by the Kurdish figures in the recent period, the MP said the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Mohammed Yassin Taha said that "the Shiites and the Sunnis do not want to live together, and it seems clear that This coexistence will not be achieved in the future, so the only solution for them and for Iraq is a model of the Kurdistan region in autonomy. " For his part, MP for the Iraqi Turkmen Front "Oadhan unknown" can live Shiites and Sunnis together after the events of Mosul, "the miracle "saying," The solution lies in separating Sunnis from Shiites. " Observers pointed out that the Kurdistan region began to swell in size and role in the last two years, especially with the weakness of the central government, and that he has achieved the biggest advantage during the attack, the broad attack by rebel tribes against government forces weak and lax.controlled Kurds on the oil-rich Kirkuk and disputed with Turkmen and with the central government, and were quick to connect its oil fields Bonboppem private means that the territory seized large reserves outweigh all reserves. has also become the Kurdish Peshmerga forces only force capable of protecting the northern cities (including that were in the hands of the central government) from attacks by insurgents. issue more dangerous to Erbil became compete Baghdad in the political movement of internal and external finder formats out of the crisis, has visited Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi, Ahmad Chalabi, who provided some quarters as a successor to the owners. visited Kerry yesterday Erbil confirms recognition U.S. role in resolving the crisis. also referred to the Prime Minister of the region Nechirvan Barzani visited Iran with the launch of a broad attack insurgent forces and the flight of al-Maliki and delivered to the cities.Observers said that Tehran is supporting the owners know that the survival conditional approval of the Kurds and support. parallel with Kerry's visit to Iraq, a solution in Riyadh yesterday, British Defense Secretary Philip Hammond in a visit likely to be dominated by the issue of Iraq. He met with Prince Salman bin Abdulaziz, Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia. arrived Hammond to Saudi Arabia at the start of a Gulf tour that led to the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar and the two-day. said British Defense Ministry said in a statement issued yesterday that Hammond will discuss during his tour with the foreign ministers and defense of Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar developments, the current security in the region, especially what is happening in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Iraq moving towards retail Empty Re: Iraq moving towards retail

Post by wciappetta Wed 25 Jun 2014, 7:06 am

They are proposing a UAE scenario united independent states ...That's what the USA is supposed to be...

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:01 am