Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The green light is granted to Al-Zarfi by three Shiite blocs to form an interim government!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The green light is granted to Al-Zarfi by three Shiite blocs to form an interim government! Empty The green light is granted to Al-Zarfi by three Shiite blocs to form an interim government!

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Mar 2020, 3:43 am

[size=32]The green light is granted to Al-Zarfi by three Shiite blocs to form an interim government![/size]
     Friday, March 20, 2020 at 11:33 am (Views 796)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]FacebookTwitterGoogle plusLinkedinEmail

Baghdad / Sky Press

An Iraqi political source revealed, today, a meeting held by three large Shiite parliamentary blocs, which resulted in giving Prime Minister-designate Adnan Al-Zorfi the green light to form a government.

Sources stated that "the leader of the Sadrist movement, Muqtada al-Sadr, who did not appear and did not send a representative for him during the meeting of the Shiite blocs, yesterday evening, provided that there were no representatives of the State of Law coalition led by Nuri al-Maliki and the League of Righteous Movement led by Qais Khazali, in any meetings related to the fate of The next government, so that his representatives attend. "

He added that after a meeting of the Shiite blocs held a second meeting, late Friday night in the house of al-Hakim, the leader of the opposition coalition, Ammar al-Hakim, and the representative of al-Sadr, a former minister, Nassar al-Rubaie, and the leader of the Al-Fatah coalition, Hadi al-Amiri, gathered.

He pointed out that "the second meeting agreed on general principles on giving the green light to the commissioner, Adnan Al-Zarfi, to start forming his interim government."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:13 am