Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi began negotiations to form a government after an American green light

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi began negotiations to form a government after an American green light Empty Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi began negotiations to form a government after an American green light

Post by Rocky Sat 11 Apr 2020, 1:53 am

Al-Hashemi: Al-Kazemi began negotiations to form a government after an American green light

09:13 - 11/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

The information / Baghdad ..
    Political analyst, Wasiq Al Hashemi, confirmed on Saturday that the assignment of the new Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, came with the blessing of the seven Shiite forces and with the blessing of the United States, indicating that Al-Kazemi initiated negotiations to form a government.
    Hashemi said in a statement to the "information", that "the American green light to assign Mustafa Al-Kazemi was issued several months ago, but he was waiting for the Shiite consensus."
    He added that "the seven major Shiite forces agreed to nominate Mustafa Al-Kazemi after he rejected the president's steps to assign Adnan al-Zrafi in isolation," noting that "Al-Kazemi began his negotiations to form the next government, but the biggest obstacle to the negotiations is the Corona crisis and the budget for this year."
    The head of the Turkmen Front, Deputy Arshad al-Salihi, revealed in a previous statement to / Information /, the political blocs insistence on obtaining their electoral quotas in the government of Mustafa Al-Kazemi despite contradictory media statements, indicating that Al-Kazemi could not get rid of quotas at all. Finished / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 10:47 am