Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki talks about a Ba'athist-terrorist "complicity" to topple the political process

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki talks about a Ba'athist-terrorist "complicity" to topple the political process Empty Al-Maliki talks about a Ba'athist-terrorist "complicity" to topple the political process

Post by Rocky Thu 09 Apr 2020, 2:40 am

Al-Maliki talks about a Ba'athist-terrorist "complicity" to topple the political process

09:41 - 09/04/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Secretary-General of the Islamic Call Party, Nuri al-Maliki, confirmed on Thursday that the dissolved Baath Party is still colluding with the rest of the headlines of armed, intellectual and cultural terrorism to topple the political process, while noting that [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] lives a conflict between two projects.
    Al-Maliki said in an article on the occasion of the anniversary of the martyrdom of Mr. Muhammad Baqir Al-Sadr, and I looked at him / the information. “It was just as the Ba’ath party’s thinking and behavior was an expression of the inconsiderate, prejudicial project coming forward. To destroy the values ​​of the Iraqi people and topple the political process.
    He added that "the conflict today in our beloved Iraq is between the two most intense projects. The first works to drop the Islamic and customary values ​​inherent to Iraqi society, and the second works to root these values ​​and promote and arbitrate them."
    He continued, “We are investing on this occasion; to stress once again our adherence to our national interests and our rights to full sovereignty and independent decision .. politically, economically and culturally, and that our positive openness to various countries of the region and the world is coupled with the dealings of these countries with [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] on the basis of mutual respect for sovereignty and decision National, non-interference in internal affairs.
    Al-Maliki stressed "the need to accelerate the process of political and legal blockage in the country, especially regarding the formation of the new government, and not to deviate from the constitutional and legal contexts in mandating the candidate to head it." Ended / 25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 28 Jun 2024, 12:50 pm