Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason Empty A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason

Post by Rocky Sun 03 May 2020, 7:55 am

A parliamentary source: Halbousi's coalition will not vote on Al-Kazemi for this reason

15:27 - 05/03/2020

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / Baghdad ..
    A well-informed parliamentary source said, on Sunday, that the coalition of forces headed by Speaker of Parliament Muhammad Al-Halbousi will not vote on Al-Kazemi’s government in the confidence-giving session scheduled for this week.
    The source said to the "information" that "the sharp and profound dispute between the Khamis Al-Khanjar Front and the Parliament Speaker Muhammad al-Halbousi Front made the latter threaten to boycott the voting session to give confidence to the government of the commissioner, Mustafa al-Kazemi."
    He explained, "Al-Kazemi will grant several ministries to the Sunni component by negotiating with the new Khamis Al-Khanjar," noting that "the liberated cities alliance sat with the prime minister-designate and gave him the green light to choose freely Sunni personalities, unlike the Muhammad al-Halbousi movement who refuses to nominate specific names." .
    He pointed out that "this matter made the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohamed Al-Halbousi, back down from supporting the Prime Minister-designate." 15 k is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:48 am