Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kadhimi-Bin Salman meeting outcomes

chouchou
    chouchou

Al-Kadhimi-Bin Salman meeting outcomes Empty Al-Kadhimi-Bin Salman meeting outcomes

Post by chouchou Wed 11 Nov 2020, 4:35 am

Shafaq News / Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kadhimi and Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman held a meeting via video conference and they agreed on nine items to strengthen relations between their two countries at various levels.

The meeting was attended by high-ranking officials from the two countries.
    Saudi Press Agency published the joint statement issued after the meeting stating multiple items.
    1- Increasing bilateral cooperation in various fields, especially politics, security, trade, investment and tourism.
    2- Cooperation in the field of energy by sharing experiences and committing to the OPEC and OPEC+ decisions.
    3- Cooperation in confronting extremism and terrorism and securing the borders between the two countries.
    4- Keeping the region away from tensions and continuing communication and reciprocal visits.
    5- Enhancing coordination in the field of multilateral diplomacy, especially for positions in international organizations.
    6- Benefiting from the outcomes of the Kuwait Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq held in 2018
    7- Seeking to implement the provisions of the Arab Free Trade zone agreement.
    8- Planning to start a project to build a sports stadium funded by the Saudi Arabia
    9- Opening the Arar border crossing within a week- The Secretary-General of the Iraqi Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, announced this yesterday, Monday-.
    About the border crossing, The Iraqi Ministry of Transport announced on Monday that Iraq delivered Arar from the Saudi side as part of the work of the Iraqi-Saudi Coordination Council.
    Iraq also appreciated the cooperation between the ministries of health in both countries in combating the Coronavirus (COVID 19) pandemic.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:04 am