Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Auction of the Ministry of Finance for the sale of treasury transfers of order

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Auction of the Ministry of Finance for the sale of treasury transfers of order Empty Auction of the Ministry of Finance for the sale of treasury transfers of order

Post by Rocky Mon 07 Jul 2014, 8:19 am

Auction of the Ministry of Finance for the sale of treasury transfers of order

July 7, 2014

The Ministry of Finance said on Monday an auction for the sale of treasury transfers for 364 days at $ 500 billion dinars. 

A source in the ministry said the auction is the sixth this year and the third of its kind, which is the sale of treasury transfers to government agencies such as banks and pension Authority and the Ministry of Labour, adding that the maturity date will be in the seventh month of July next year. 

Based on the public debt law, which authorized the Ministry of Finance issued treasury transfers guaranteed by the government, the Central Bank of Iraq as an agent for the financial management of the Ministry of Finance auctions treasury transfers on behalf of the ministry for the purposes of government funding.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    --

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:21 pm