Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A leader in the crowd: We will defend Sinjar against any Turkish plan that threatens the future of i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A leader in the crowd: We will defend Sinjar against any Turkish plan that threatens the future of i Empty A leader in the crowd: We will defend Sinjar against any Turkish plan that threatens the future of i

Post by Rocky Wed Mar 17, 2021 8:22 am

A leader in the crowd: We will defend Sinjar against any Turkish plan that threatens the future of its lands

08:32 - 17/03/2021

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    The information / private [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    confirmed its standing and defense of the lands of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and against the plans aimed at violating the sovereignty of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and threatening the future of the Sinjar district. The order of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] formations in Sinjar, Mahmoud al-Araji, told "the information", that "the government must guarantee the achievement of sovereignty for Iraq by defending its lands and preventing foreign and Turkish interference in particular, as there Turkey is trying to invade Sinjar under the pretext of fighting the PKK." He added, "Turkey’s intention to invade Sinjar or hint at this matter, as it is an occupation of Iraqi lands, so the government must intervene in this file."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

And he stated that "Turkey's interventions are not the first of their kind and there are multiple violations by them, and the people of Sinjar will defend their lands against any scheme that aims to invade and occupy it by Turkey." 25 n
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:42 am