Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Kazemi announces the postponement of the tripartite summit in Baghdad .. The reason?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Kazemi announces the postponement of the tripartite summit in Baghdad .. The reason? Empty Al-Kazemi announces the postponement of the tripartite summit in Baghdad .. The reason?

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Mar 2021, 11:19 am

[size=35][size=35]Al-Kazemi announces the postponement of the tripartite summit in Baghdad .. The reason?[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-03-26 | 11:51
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

[size=18]The Prime Minister, Mustafa Al-Kazemi, announced today, Friday, the postponement of the tripartite summit between Iraq, Egypt and Jordan, which is scheduled to be held tomorrow in Baghdad.

Al-Kazemi said in a tweet on Twitter and followed by Alsumaria News, "We offer condolences to the Arab Republic of Egypt for the painful injury caused by the two train collision, calling for mercy to the victims and a speedy recovery for the injured."

He added, "In solidarity with the tragedy of our brothers, we announce the postponement of the tripartite summit in Baghdad to the near future, with a meeting next week for the foreign ministers of the three countries to set a new date for its holding."

Earlier in the day, two trains collided in the center of Tahta, in Sohag, causing 3 vehicles to derail the tracks, causing deaths and injuries.
    [/size]
    » Join Alsumaria Channel on YouTube now,[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 20 Sep 2024, 6:52 pm