Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saleh receives a delegation of Faili Kurds: The need for justice for the victims

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saleh receives a delegation of Faili Kurds: The need for justice for the victims Empty Saleh receives a delegation of Faili Kurds: The need for justice for the victims

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 08, 2021 11:48 am

[size=35][size=35]Saleh receives a delegation of Faili Kurds: The need for justice for the victims[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Policy

2021-04-08 | 08:36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[/size]

Today, Thursday, the President of the Republic, Barham Salih, stressed the need for justice for the victims of the Faili Kurds.

The Office of the Presidency of the Republic said in a statement that Alsumaria News obtained a copy of, that "Saleh was received today, at Peace Palace B."[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], And a delegation of Faili Kurds, where he confirmed that Faili Kurds are an integral component of the country, and that they had prominent roles in various stages of the history of [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]".

He referred to "the sacrifices they made, and the injustice suffered by the sons of this component at the hands of the dictatorial regime, stressing the need for justice for the victims, and ensuring the participation of the Faili Kurds in political, social and cultural life in a manner that guarantees the delivery of their voice and demands in the government and parliament."

Saleh listened from the delegation to "an explanation about the challenges and problems facing the Faili Kurds, stressing its support for everything that might overcome these obstacles."

Current date/time is Sun Oct 06, 2024 8:18 am