Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Federal Service Council sends a letter about the Ministry of Education's need for some specializ

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Federal Service Council sends a letter about the Ministry of Education's need for some specializ Empty The Federal Service Council sends a letter about the Ministry of Education's need for some specializ

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Dec 2022, 4:36 am

[size=46]The Federal Service Council sends a letter about the Ministry of Education's need for some specializations and job titles[/size]
    Iraq
    15:05 - 2022-12-19
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Monday, the Federal Public Service Council announced that it had sent a letter to the Ministry of Finance regarding the Ministry of Education's need for some specializations and job titles.
    The Council stated, in a statement, that it had addressed the Ministry of Finance with a very urgent letter, appended to another letter indicating the confirmation of the Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research's need for some new degrees that were not allocated to it by the Ministry of Finance in the process of distributing the new degrees, as well as to find out the opinion of the Ministry of Education on the mechanism of development. ".
    The statement added, "The Ministry of Education confirmed its actual need for some newly developed degrees through its communications to the Federal Public Service Council, and that delaying the response to the aforementioned ministry's need leads to delaying the procedures for launching the appointment form, especially since those covered by laws (59, 67) are among the outputs of the Ministry of Higher Education and Research." Scientific law has given priority in the need to meet the needs of this ministry.
    The Council praised the “continuous efforts of the Ministry of Finance in the innovation process,” stressing “the need for the Ministry of Finance to go beyond the notes indicated towards the creation database so that the distribution process takes place fairly and in accordance with legal controls.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 2:08 am