Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq takes deterrent measures against delayed projects ... Al-Kazemi: I will hold the negligent acco

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq takes deterrent measures against delayed projects ... Al-Kazemi: I will hold the negligent acco Empty Iraq takes deterrent measures against delayed projects ... Al-Kazemi: I will hold the negligent acco

Post by Rocky Wed 21 Apr 2021, 11:39 am

Iraq takes deterrent measures against delayed projects ... Al-Kazemi: I will hold the negligent accountable
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Part of Al-Kazemi's visit to the Authority
     April 21, 2021 6:12 PM

Mubasher: Iraqi Prime Minister Mustafa Al-Kazemi directed today, Wednesday, to cancel licenses for investment projects whose completion rate ranges between (0-35%).
    The media office of the Prime Minister said in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "Al-Kazemi" visited the Investment Authority and was informed of the progress of work and the obstacles facing investment in the country.
    The Prime Minister directed the following: Canceling all licenses for investment projects whose completion rate ranges between (0-35%) and the available time period for implementing the project has expired, and the number of projects to which this applies is 1,128 projects.
    In his statement, the office added: "Among the directives is a full commitment to implement the provisions of Article 28 of the Investment Law by directing warnings to unfinished projects, and the National Investment Commission shall supervise and follow up the implementation of procedures, in addition to withdrawing licenses in the event that the investor does not adhere to the completion period."
    The Prime Minister emphasized that most of the projects that were transferred to investment are either lagging or illusory, indicating that the government is working hard to launch a comprehensive investment campaign with the participation of Iraqi and foreign investors.
    Al-Kazemi added that there is a defect in the country's infrastructure, wrong establishment, and this chaos must be ended according to sustainable plans and strategies, pointing to the transfer of a large number of projects to investment during the past years, but unfortunately most of them are either lagging or illusory projects.
     The Prime Minister explained, "There are thousands of dunams that have been acquired for several years without providing any progress or progress in the projects," stressing the necessity of coordination between the commission and other ministries concerned with investment to accelerate the completion of investment projects.
    The prime minister called on the commission to "take similar measures for projects with very low completion rates for the period of time. The state's rights must be met and its losses from the owners of these projects must be fully compensated."
    [ltr]

Volume 0%

[/ltr]

And he added, "I personally follow the investment file and I will be held accountable according to the law, any failure to fix the wrong situation inherited from the past," promising, "We are working very hard to launch a comprehensive investment campaign in which Iraqi and foreign investors participate."
    "Iraq is a golden opportunity for investment, but unfortunately, bureaucratic procedures and corruption are among the reasons that impede investment, and we are working hard to address them," Al-Kazemi said, adding: "Just as we started with a campaign against corruption, we must start a major investment campaign, so our country and our people deserve."
     He warned against "leniency with the corrupt or offenders or what harms the national interest of the country, and I am supportive of you," adding: "The decisions we have taken today regarding the lagging and unfinished projects and the withdrawal of licenses will be attacked by the corrupt, but we are proceeding with them and they are part of our reform project." .
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 5:02 pm