Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq informs Libya of its desire to reopen its embassy in Tripoli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq informs Libya of its desire to reopen its embassy in Tripoli Empty Iraq informs Libya of its desire to reopen its embassy in Tripoli

Post by Rocky Sat 19 Jun 2021, 7:08 am

Iraq informs Libya of its desire to reopen its embassy in Tripoli

•  Time: 06/19/2021 00:33:05

•  Reading: 3,406 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} Foreign Minister Fuad Hussein al-Juma' discussed with Libyan Foreign Minister Najla al-Manqoush, on the sidelines of the Antalya Diplomatic Forum, bilateral relations between the two countries and means of joint cooperation.
    The useful summary.. In important news, you can find it in the Euphrates News channel on the telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    During the meeting, Hussein revealed, according to a Foreign Ministry statement, "Iraq's support for international efforts to restore security and stability in Libya, and to adopt the political option to meet the aspirations of the Libyan people."
    He referred to "Iraq's desire to reopen the Iraqi embassy in Libya, and to play its role in activating political and diplomatic work in a manner that serves the interests of the two brotherly countries, as well as providing services and consular work to the Iraqi community residing in Libya."
    For her part, Libyan Foreign Minister Najla Al-Manqoush reviewed the current situation in Libya, its stability factors, and ways to return to normal life in it, expressing Libya's readiness to provide assistance and facilities for the return of the work of the Iraqi embassy in Tripoli, and to overcome all difficulties in this regard.
    Ammar Al Masoudi
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:40 am