Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Rasheed Bank issues rules for accepting the guarantor for loans and advances

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Rasheed Bank issues rules for accepting the guarantor for loans and advances Empty Al-Rasheed Bank issues rules for accepting the guarantor for loans and advances

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jul 2021, 6:49 am

Al-Rasheed Bank issues rules for accepting the guarantor for loans and advances

•  Time: 07/06/2021 14:40:53

•  Reading: 26 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Today, Tuesday, June 6, 2021, the General Administration of Al-Rasheed Bank issued a summary of the controls to accept the continuous service sponsor and the sponsor referred to retirement or resigned to grant advances and loans affiliated with the bank.
    The included instructions for the continuing sponsor 's that the service "have Iraqi nationality and completed 18 years of age and an employee on a permanent and continuous angel service that covers 50% of the net monthly salary the amounts straight month and interest with the acceptance to ensure that employees of the defense and interior.
    They also explained the controls and special sponsor 's shop on Retirement or Resignation: The sponsor shall not be granted a discharge clearance upon retirement, except after submitting an undertaking to continue his guarantee to the borrower. The resigning sponsor may also present a substitute sponsor in accordance with the applicable guarantee controls.
    And he indicated the controls that the borrower bears all legal consequences in the event of concealing the information about the guarantor or any damage to the bank.
    The bank, in accordance with the regulations, also obligated the sponsor department to inform the bank of any developments that occur to the sponsor and to refer to the bank to establish its obligations or not, and that the borrower or sponsor be within the legal age, the amount to you from the financial department, the insurance unit for all loans, and the non-acceptance of the pensioner’s guarantee.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 3:16 am