Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Anbar reveals huge reserves of phosphates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Anbar reveals huge reserves of phosphates Empty Anbar reveals huge reserves of phosphates

Post by Rocky Sat 18 Sep 2021, 7:09 am

Anbar reveals huge reserves of phosphates

•  Time: 09/18/2021 08:58:08

•  Reading: 1,118 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The General Company for Phosphate in Anbar revealed the availability of huge reserves of undeveloped phosphate rocks, stressing that they amount to 2 (billion tons) with unconfirmed quantities exceeding (7) billion tons.
    The company's deputy manager, Ihsan Ali Saleh, said in a press statement, "The process of investing this wealth is in the hands of the government, which is the decision maker, and we have not been informed of anything in this regard."
    He explained that "the size of the wealth of phosphate in a huge region based, Vackor phosphate concentrated in the deposits of phosphate Akashat and in which five quarries or quarries, and has proven reserves of 700 million tons, according to technical reports, maps, topographic and geological sections prepared by the former National Minerals NIMCO which confirmed by Meniere union Belgian company, Including quarry No. (5), located near the temporary housing camp for the mine, and extending a few kilometers to the west, and housing (88 million tons) according to the geological survey and the general geological conditions.
    He added that "there are deposits of Wadi Al-Hari, which are located at a distance of 15-20 km from Akashat, and include a quarry that extends over an area of ​​40 km2 of phosphate reserves estimated at 19 million square kilometres.
    Saleh indicated that Al-Anbar contains “Sawab deposits, which are 20-30 km away from the Akashat mine, and contain very large reserves of ores amounting to more than 800 million cubic millimeters of rock, with a layer of more than 20 million cubic meters of rock at the present time. This is due to the thickness of the rocky cover and the ruggedness of the area.”
    He added, "The wealth also includes the Al-Ga'ara deposits, which are located 50 km southwest of Akashat, and we do not have any information about the reserve and its priorities available at the General Company for Geological Survey."
    Saleh pointed out that "investigations carried out by the General Company for Geological Survey in 1987-1988 proved this geological reserve, which is proven on maps and sections."
    Mohamed
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:33 pm