Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ghazi discusses with the United Nations projects to restore stability in the liberated areas

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ghazi discusses with the United Nations projects to restore stability in the liberated areas Empty Al-Ghazi discusses with the United Nations projects to restore stability in the liberated areas

Post by Rocky Fri 24 Sep 2021, 7:00 am

Al-Ghazi discusses with the United Nations projects to restore stability in the liberated areas

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Al-Ghazi, discussed with the resident representative of the United Nations Development Program (UNDP), Zeina Ahmed, projects to restore stability in the liberated areas.
    The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers said in a statement received by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "the Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers, Hamid Naim Al-Ghazi, discussed with the resident representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq (UNDP) Zina Ahmed, the completed and future projects to restore the stability effort in the liberated areas."
    Al-Ghazi praised "the effort of the program in support of Iraq, in coordination with donor countries and local and international organizations, as well as the projects to be implemented in the southern governorates, which will target the competencies and energies of youth," stressing "the need to set priorities for the projects that will be implemented."
    While the resident representative of the United Nations Development Program in Iraq confirmed that "the coming period will witness the opening of many projects implemented by the program in a number of governorates, as well as setting priorities for the future, which will be initiated during the next year."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:09 am