Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Central: 1% interest on loans to equip homes with solar energy

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Central: 1% interest on loans to equip homes with solar energy Empty Central: 1% interest on loans to equip homes with solar energy

Post by Rocky Sat 25 Sep 2021, 7:11 am

[size=52]Central: 1% interest on loans to equip homes with solar energy[/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Central Bank set, on Friday, the interest of granting loans for the purchase of solar energy systems, stressing that the next year will witness a shift in the use of renewable energy.
    The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ihsan Al-Shammari, while chairing the meeting of the National Committee for the Central Bank’s initiative for the purpose of purchasing solar energy systems, said: “The loans are with an interest rate of no more than 1%, and they are considered like zero-interest loans,” noting that “the solar systems should be according to The last specifications that ensure that the systems are easy to use, sustainable, and of high quality and specifications for use by citizens and other activities.”
    Disclaimer: All published articles represent the opinion of its authors only[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:57 am