Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Details of Al-Hakim's meeting with the Sadrist bloc delegation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Details of Al-Hakim's meeting with the Sadrist bloc delegation Empty Details of Al-Hakim's meeting with the Sadrist bloc delegation

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Oct 2021, 7:15 am

[size=52]Details of Al-Hakim's meeting with the Sadrist bloc delegation[/size]

[size=45]The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Ammar al-Hakim, assured the Sadrist delegation, on Wednesday, the importance of sending messages of reassurance from everyone. According to the statement, Al-Hakim indicated “the importance of national harmony and messages of mutual reassurance between all parties,” and said that “the elections were a way for Iraq to get out of a political crisis that it had experienced in a previous stage, so its results must contribute to achieving the aspirations of the Iraqi people and their demands for services.” and job opportunities, preserving the state and its sovereignty.” He reiterated “the need to consider complaints and appeals submitted by the political blocs,” noting that “the appeals and complaints are not a way for this bloc to advance or decline as much as it is a way to enhance confidence in the electoral practice and give a bright picture of Iraqi democracy and its positive accumulation.” “.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:03 pm