Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

“We will not wait” .. Masrour Barzani inspects the Makhmour axis and confirms: We will speed up our

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

“We will not wait” .. Masrour Barzani inspects the Makhmour axis and confirms: We will speed up our  Empty “We will not wait” .. Masrour Barzani inspects the Makhmour axis and confirms: We will speed up our

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Dec 2021, 5:59 am

[size=52]“We will not wait” .. Masrour Barzani inspects the Makhmour axis and confirms: We will speed up our steps to protect all the lands of Kurdistan[/size]

[size=45]He directed to take everything necessary to defend these areas[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]“We will speed up our steps and will not wait, and I have directed the Ministry of Peshmerga to provide all the needs of its forces, and we in the Kurdistan Regional Government will not fail, and we will provide everything necessary to protect these borders.”[/size]
    [size=45]Today, Friday, December 3, 2021, the Prime Minister of the Kurdistan Regional Government, Masrour Barzani, inspected the front lines of the Kurdistan Peshmerga forces in the Makhmour axis, and met with a number of Peshmerga leaders and directed the Ministry of Peshmerga and its leaders to do everything necessary to defend these areas and protect their citizens from attacks ISIS terrorists and their attacks.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]
    [size=45]After that, the Prime Minister made a statement to the media in which he expressed his condolences to the families of the martyrs, and pointed to the need to strengthen coordination between the Peshmerga forces and the Iraqi army and to take quick steps to bridge the existing security gaps in order to prevent the recurrence of such attacks and disasters.[/size]
    [size=45]The Prime Minister reiterated that the Peshmerga will continue to defend all the lands of Kurdistan, and expressed his hope that the Iraqi forces will advance more forcefully and speed up their coordination steps. He explained that the Kurdistan Region has repeatedly called for the necessity of meeting the needs of the Peshmerga, but unfortunately, so far, the Peshmerga has not been armed and its requirements are met in order to confront the terrorists of ISIS. He said, "I once again call on the coalition forces, the federal government, and the Prime Minister, to provide the needs of the Peshmerga to protect their forces and protect these borders."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Prime Minister added that it is necessary to visit these areas to find out the neglect that has occurred in them and work to end it, and added: “We will speed up our steps and will not wait, and I have directed the Ministry of Peshmerga to provide all the needs of its forces, and we in the Kurdistan Regional Government will not fall short, and we will provide everything necessary to protect these areas.” the border".[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Prime Minister indicated that there was not enough cooperation to fill the security gaps in those areas, despite taking some steps to establish two joint brigades for this purpose.[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]The Prime Minister stressed: "But until now, no action has been taken in this regard, and we will not wait, for the safety and protection of our land and our nation is above all, and we will do everything in our power to achieve this."[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/size]

[size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:43 am