Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A Kurdish politician confirms the army's right to control PKK positions in Makhmour

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A Kurdish politician confirms the army's right to control PKK positions in Makhmour Empty A Kurdish politician confirms the army's right to control PKK positions in Makhmour

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2023, 5:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]A Kurdish politician confirms the army's right to control PKK positions in Makhmour[/size]
    • Today 10:42

Information / Baghdad...
    The Kurdish opposition politician, Luqman Hassan, confirmed the Iraqi army's right to control the sites from which the Kurdistan Workers' Party forces withdrew after the Turkish strikes on that area, which contains a refugee camp.
    Hassan told Al-Maalouma, “The Kurdistan Democratic Party as well as the Turkish state have allegations of the presence of PKK fighters in the Makhmour region, and indeed there were fighters after 2014, that is, after the terrorist ISIS entered Sinjar and planned to take control of Makhmour.”
    He added, "Terrorism tried to enter Makhmour and then into Erbil, but the Workers' Party was present in this area, and during the presence of these forces, Masoud Barzani visited it and welcomed the presence of Workers' Party fighters, as their presence continued to provide protection for the region as well as the protection of the Makhmour camp, where more than 15 thousand refugees.
    He stated that "the aforementioned camp was targeted by Turkey, which prompted the withdrawal of the PKK from that area, and therefore the Iraqi army forces have the authority and authority to control the camps and areas where PKK fighters were present, but weak coordination was behind the attempt to control The Peshmerga attacked the aforementioned area, which caused a clash between the two parties.” Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 6:02 pm