Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for the development of solutions and treatments to reduce immigration, especially

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for the development of solutions and treatments to reduce immigration, especially Empty Mr. Al-Hakim calls for the development of solutions and treatments to reduce immigration, especially

Post by Rocky Sat Dec 18, 2021 7:12 pm

Mr. Al-Hakim calls for the development of solutions and treatments to reduce immigration, especially in Iraq

•  Time: 12/18/2021 13:03:17

•  Reading: 481 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Political: Al Furat News} The head of the National State Forces Alliance, Sayyed Al-Hakim, called today, Saturday, for the international community and the concerned authorities to study the causes of migration and limit them.
    In a statement, Al-Furat News received a copy of it, Sayyid Al-Hakim said, "The occasion of the International Day of Migrants is an important opportunity to invite the international community and all political and academic activities to study the causes of the migration crisis from the homelands and to develop appropriate solutions and treatments for it."
    Mr. Al-Hakim added: "Especially in Iraq, which witnesses such cases, the latest of which is the issue of citizens stranded at the Belarusian border in this difficult climatic circumstance, which necessitates the concerned authorities to take measures to limit immigration," calling on "all Iraqi immigrants to return voluntarily to their homeland."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:27 am