Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Ittihad: We Will Compete With The Democrat In Their Positions If We Lose The Presidency

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Ittihad: We Will Compete With The Democrat In Their Positions If We Lose The Presidency Empty Al-Ittihad: We Will Compete With The Democrat In Their Positions If We Lose The Presidency

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jan 2022, 6:39 am

[size=38]Al-Ittihad: We Will Compete With The Democrat In Their Positions If We Lose The Presidency
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 01/28/2022 | 11:55 AM
    [/size]

Information/Baghdad.
    On Friday, the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan threatened the Democratic Party to escalate the political situation in the victory of the latter's candidate for the presidency, indicating that the Patriotic Union does not count on personal interests in controlling positions.
    A member of the union's advanced cadre, Mahmoud Khoshnaw, said in a televised interview, which was followed by "The Information" that "electoral numbers are not the main factor in dialogues and understandings, and that the next stage should be the stage of Barham Salih."

He added, "The Democrat's competition with the Union for the presidency of the Republic has made there is a lack of trust between the two parties in this file, and it is surprising that the Democrat will compete with the Union in his positions."
    He explained that "there is a Kurdish understanding that the presidency of the republic will be for the union and the presidency of the region for the democracy, and that striking the consensus between the Alekti and the party will threaten civil peace." Ended 25 D

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:59 pm