Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Security Expert: Turkish Presence In Northern Iraq Will Create A Safe Environment For Terrorism

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Security Expert: Turkish Presence In Northern Iraq Will Create A Safe Environment For Terrorism Empty Security Expert: Turkish Presence In Northern Iraq Will Create A Safe Environment For Terrorism

Post by Rocky Fri 04 Feb 2022, 6:14 am

[size=38]Security Expert: Turkish Presence In Northern Iraq Will Create A Safe Environment For Terrorism
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 02/04/2022 | 9:13 AM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad...
    The security expert, Amir Abdel Moneim, warned of the continued Turkish presence in northern Iraq and its control over some sites, pointing out that some terrorist organizations backed by Ankara would find sanctuary in some Iraqi lands under Turkish control.
    Abdel Moneim told Al-Maalouma, "Turkey supports some terrorist organizations in Syria with the aim of perpetuating its presence and fighting on its behalf to confront other terrorist elements, and the same scenario may be repeated in Iraq."
    He added, "The government's silence about Turkish interference and its control over some areas of Iraq will create a safe environment for terrorist elements backed by Ankara to exist inside Iraq and carry out criminal acts."
    And he indicated that "the failure of the Iraqi security services to confront Turkey and expel it outside the borders will jeopardize the country's security, and the scenario of 2014 with the occupation of Mosul by terrorist groups may be repeated again, in the event that the Turkish incursion continues and criminal acts are carried out in various regions." finished 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:49 pm