Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks

Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks Empty Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks

Post by Zuzu Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:27 pm

Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks

Iran and world powers have agreed to hold new talks in March and April over the Islamic republic's disputed nuclear drive, after negotiations in Kazakhstan which Tehran praised as a possible turning point.

Iran's chief negotiator Saeed Jalili in Almaty today Photo: AP
    3:50PM GMT 27 Feb 2013

There was no sign of a major breakthrough over Iran's nuclear ambitions in the Kazakh city of Almaty but the agreement on new meetings suggested potential for progress.

The talks saw the five UN Security Council members and Germany offer Iran a softening of non-oil or financial sector-related sanctions in exchange for concessions over Tehran's sensitive uranium enrichment operations.

A senior US official said Iran "appeared to listen carefully to the offer" and its chief negotiator Saeed Jalili issued rare praise for the world powers' "positive" and "realistic" attitude.

Speaking in Vienna, Iran's Foreign Minister Ali Akbar Salehi went even further, saying he was "very optimistic about the outcome".

"Things are taking a turning point and I think the Almaty meeting will be (seen as) a milestone," Mr Salehi said.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/iran/9897979/Iran-agrees-to-hold-new-nuclear-talks.html
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks Empty Re: Iran agrees to hold new nuclear talks

Post by duck2000 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:29 pm

and isreal has asked the unsc to threaten iran with millitary use!

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:54 am