Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electoral Expert: Financial Surpluses Allow Early Elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electoral Expert: Financial Surpluses Allow Early Elections Empty Electoral Expert: Financial Surpluses Allow Early Elections

Post by Rocky Mon 21 Feb 2022, 6:25 am

Electoral Expert: Financial Surpluses Allow Early Elections
    02/21/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The electoral expert, Dureid Tawfik, expected early elections, especially after achieving financial surpluses as a result of the rise in oil prices.
    Tawfiq told Earth News, "The political arena witnessed on the tenth of October 2021 conflicts and debates between skepticism, support, appeals and complaints until the issuance of the Federal Court's decision to ratify and start the stage of dialogues, discussions and discussions to form the government."
    He added, "There is no entity that has the comfortable majority to form a government, especially since the political map may change its features in light of the presence of 45 independent deputies and some entities that have increased or decreased their seats, especially since the entities do not have the term loss in their dictionary, which complicated the political scene, and therefore the first Those affected are the citizens whose security and economic crises are reflected in their reality.
    Tawfiq continued, "If we go to the mechanism of distributing ministerial portfolios in the manner of partnership or quotas, what will be the share of each entity, and whether the entity will accept a partner in the ministry, which is from its share, and where will the technocrats be located in this division."

Tawfiq asked, "Will we take advantage of the opportunity of the price of a barrel of oil to secure the expenses of the re-election? It is no secret to everyone that the electoral process requires a large budget, and the opportunity is there for the price of a barrel of oil to rise to get out of this crisis, and the political forces should think of the mentality of the union before the elections." To get the most seats.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 2:11 pm