Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sadiqoun Calls On Parliament To Take Firm Action Regarding The US And Turkish Presence In Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sadiqoun Calls On Parliament To Take Firm Action Regarding The US And Turkish Presence In Iraq Empty Sadiqoun Calls On Parliament To Take Firm Action Regarding The US And Turkish Presence In Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Mar 2022, 4:37 pm

[size=38]Sadiqoun Calls On Parliament To Take Firm Action Regarding The US And Turkish Presence In Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    LAST UPDATE 03/17/2022 | 3:06 PM
    [/size]

Information / Baghdad.
    On Thursday, the Sadiqoun Parliamentary Bloc called on the House of Representatives to take firm steps regarding the withdrawal of US and Turkish forces from Iraq.
    Representative of the bloc, Ali al-Jamali, said in a statement to the "Information" agency, that "the US-Turkish foreign military forces are working on using Iraqi lands as a springboard to threaten neighboring countries."
    He added, "The continuation of the foreign presence is illegal and illegal, and it transgresses the previous parliament's decision," noting that "foreign forces are happy when they hear and see statements of condemnation and denunciation, and that the most informed response to the occupier is to take a firm parliamentary decision."
    And the deputy of the coordination framework, Waad Al-Qaddo, revealed, earlier, that the file of the foreign military presence, led by the American forces, was raised again inside the parliament. finished / 25 h

Current date/time is Fri 04 Oct 2024, 5:57 pm