Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants  Empty The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Aug 2014, 2:22 pm

The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants 

Erbil, August 11 / August (PNA) - The Prime Minister called the new Iraqi Haider Abadi Iraqis to unite against barbarism campaign waged by militants who Daash terrorist latest reason for them to invade the north of the country concern at home and abroad. 
    He said in comments broadcast on state television after the president tabbed to form a government that everyone should cooperate to stand against the terror campaign being waged on Iraq and to stop all terrorist groups.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants  Empty Re: The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants

Post by day dreamer Mon 11 Aug 2014, 2:54 pm

good he's not wasting any time
    GWT54
    GWT54
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants  Empty Re: The new prime minister calls for Iraqis to unite against militants

Post by GWT54 Mon 11 Aug 2014, 8:37 pm

That's what a real leader does !!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:23 am