Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In The Document.. The Sunni Endowment Investigates The Reasons For The Lack Of Funds For The Displac

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In The Document.. The Sunni Endowment Investigates The Reasons For The Lack Of Funds For The Displac Empty In The Document.. The Sunni Endowment Investigates The Reasons For The Lack Of Funds For The Displac

Post by Rocky Wed 30 Mar 2022, 6:30 am

In The Document.. The Sunni Endowment Investigates The Reasons For The Lack Of Funds For The Displaced In The Areas North Of Babylon
    03/30/2022

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the Sunni Endowment Bureau, Abdul Khaleq Al-Azzawi, decided to form investigative committees to find out the reasons for the failure to reach the funds allocated to the displaced in the areas north of Babil.
    According to a document seen by Earth News, Representative Maha al-Janabi submitted a request to the head of the Sunni Endowment Office to find out the reasons for the non-arrival of funds allocated to the displaced in the areas of northern Babylon, Jurf al-Sakhr, and the villages of Alexandria, Abu Shamsi, Hawija, Umm Hayya, Shiha, Qadiriya, and Jarashiya. So that the chief of the bureau decides to form investigative committees to find out the reasons why the funds did not reach their beneficiaries.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 9:36 am